Rules of accommodation at THE KEMPF HOTEL
- Opening hours of the hotel are 24/7. Guests can check in from 14:00 local time.Check-out time at the hotel (check-out of Guests from the hotel) is 12:00 local time.
2. Check-in to the hotel is carried out on the basis of an identity document (Passport).
If the Guest does not have an original identity document, the hotel
reserves the right to refuse the Guest to check in.3. By signing the registration card, the Guest personally confirms and agrees to
payment according to the type of accommodation, duration of stay, cost of accommodation and
additional services.4. Payment is made at the hotel, except in cases of special booking conditions or tariffs, when payment is made at the time of booking. Payment
is made upon the provision of accommodation services. The fact of providing the
service is to provide the Guest with the key to the room
5. Early check-in or late check-out of the Guest is possible only if there are available rooms.5.1. In case of pre-booking with guaranteed early check-in, the surcharge is made in the following order:
– with guaranteed early check–in from 06:00 to 14: 00, 50% of the room price is additionally paid;
- with guaranteed early check-in before 06:00, 100% of the room price is additionally paid.5.2. In case of delayed departure after check-out time, the surcharge is made in the following order:
- at check-out in the period from 12:00 to 18:00 of the current day, 50% of the room price is additionally paid;
- at check-out in the period from 18:00 of the current day to 12:00 of the next day, 100% of the room price is additionally paid.5.3. For stays of less than 24 hours, the fee is charged per day regardless of the time of arrival and departure (there is no hourly payment).6. For children under 7 years of age staying at the hotel (accompanied by adults – legal representatives) there is no charge without providing an extra bed.
Only the cost of breakfast is additionally paid.
There is no charge for children under 3 years of age staying at the hotel (accompanied by adults – legal representatives). A baby cot is provided free of charge upon prior request.7. The hotel administration ensures that the Guest can stay at the hotel only during the paid period of time. After the end of the paid period, at the request of the Guest, the stay can be extended subject to availability.
8. In case of partial or complete refusal of paid services after the start date of the provision of services or in case of non-use of previously paid funds for hotel services, upon written request of the Guest, the funds will be refunded in the following order:
- the amount is refunded in full if the period of refusal of services is more than 48 hours before the start date of the provision of services; eunless otherwise provided by the tariff.
- the amount is refunded minus 100% of the cost of one night's stay in case of refusal of services less than 48 hours and no more than 24 hours before the start date of the provision of services; eunless otherwise provided by the tariff.
- an amount equal to the cost of one night's stay is withheld in case of refusal of services 24 hours or less before the start of the provision of services. Unless otherwise provided by the tariff. 9. Accommodation with pets is possible in case of payment for additional cleaning in accordance with the price list, as well as in compliance with the internal rules of the hotel: the weight of a pet should not exceed 5 kg; pet movement in public areas is possible only in proper carrying; Restaurant and bar areas are closed to pets.
10. Smoking (including electronic cigarettes) on the territory of the hotel and in the rooms is strictly prohibited in accordance with Federal Law No. 15- FZ of 23.02.2013 "On protecting the health of citizens from exposure to ambient tobacco smoke and the consequences of tobacco consumption". In case of violation of this rule by the Guest, the hotel administration reserves the right to demand from the Guest a fee for special general cleaning of the room in the amount of 10000.00 rubles by crediting this amount to the Guest's account.
11. In case of loss or damage of property in the room by the Guest and/or persons staying in the room by invitation, the Guest is obliged to compensate for the material damage caused in accordance with the price list.
12. The guest is fully responsible for the Guests invited to the room during their stay. Guests of the residents can stay in the Guest's room from 8:00 to 23:00. In case of a visitor's delay in the room from 23:00 to 8:00, an additional payment must be made for accommodation at the established rates located in the reception and accommodation service.
13. Not allowed:
- leave strangers in the room in their absence;
- transfer the room key and guest card to third parties;
- rearrange and remove furniture from the room;
- voluntarily move from room to room, without the consent of the reception and accommodation service;
- use heating devices in the room;
- disturb the peace of other hotel Guests, make noise;
- be in public areas (corridors, halls, stairs, foyers, territories nearby the hotel, etc.) in underwear, naked, with a naked torso, in swimsuits, in bathrobes, barefoot;
- violate the current legislation of the Russian Federation, violate these Rules.
14. International, long-distance and local calls to the numbers are available for an additional fee. The rates for calls can be found in the information brochure in the room and in the reception and accommodation service.
15. Lobby bar, as well as room service - around the clock.
16. Continental breakfast is served daily from 8:00 to 11:00.
17. During the stay, the hotel staff, if necessary / at the request of the Guest, replenish the mini-bar daily with products in accordance with the mini-bar menu. (If the mini-bar is included in the room).
18. Free parking is available on site. Parking is not secured and reservation is not required.19. Hotel room cabinets are equipped with safes with digital locks. The hotel is not responsible for things left in the rooms.
20. Luggage can be left in the luggage room. The service is provided free of charge.
21. Bed linen is changed once every three days. Towels are changed daily, toiletries are changed as they are used.
At the request of the Guests, an unscheduled change of linen can be made for an additional fee.
22. The hotel is not responsible for the work of city services (emergency shutdown of electrical and thermal energy, water supply).
23. The hotel asks you to respect the guests staying in the neighboring rooms. During the period from 22:00 to 7:00, we ask you to mute the sound of the TV and avoid loud conversation and laughter.
Sincerely, the administration of the hotel THE KEMPF